You have to be very careful with your feng shui toilet / bathroom and you must never have the bathroom / toilet in the middle of your home. It will affect the health and well-being of people in your home badly.
Can you imagine the dampness of the bathroom or the foul smell of the toilet every time you move in your home from one room to other. It may create problems related to health for you and your family. These problems may be physical and mental. It is an example of bad feng shui.
Generally, Feng Shui is little easy on various problems for people who may have space and money limitation and cannot use good feng shui, but a toilet or bathroom in the middle of home is completely unacceptable. And, it is difficult to find and implement remedies for this problem so try to stay away from such bad architecture. But experts still suggest some remedies for this problem…
Feng shui toilet / bathroom remedies:
Try to keep your toilet / bathroom hidden from outside
The practical problem of having the bathroom / toilet in the centre of the house has just been introduced to you. Experts recommend to keep away and try and avoid this bad example of architecture completely or as much as possible.
Use a Divider
If you are facing this problem of having a bathroom / toilet in the centre of your home, then you must use a large divider to hide the toilet from the main view. This divider can be a big wooden frame which hides the entrance of the toilet from the main view,
Use a large mirror to give a feel of increased space. Mirrors are also believed to increases the circulation of energy. You shall feel the difference right away. Your bathroom shall look bigger and give you more breathing space and shall make you more relaxed and comfortable.
Using Glass or wind bells
Using glass or wind bells can be a wonderful remedy for your bathroom. You can feng shui bathroom by hanging the bell between the door and toilet area to keep the energy inside and let it not spill away too easily. This shall preserve the energy within the toilet and not let it leak from that area too quickly.
Other precautions for feng shui bathroom / feng shui toilet
- If your bathroom has a leakage, fix it immediately or get it fixed. Water is the form of energy in Feng Shui Bathroom and must not be allowed to spill and leak.
- The bathroom / toilet door must not be visible from the front door of your home.
- Also, try and keep it away from the dining room and living room.
- The bathroom / toilet must be away from the kitchen.
- You must try and conceal the toilet section from bath area.
- You can use some nice green plants / decoration to build a more relaxed and comforting environment.
- Ventilation in your bathroom and toilets must be good.
- Your bathroom should not too big or too small. If you have a small area then you can use mirror to enlarge the bathroom visually
- But you must not place two mirrors opposite to each other.
- You must remove un-necessary or expired items from within the bathroom / toilet.
- You should always use soft ad pastel shades for the walls of your bathroom and toilet.
A nice discussion on some modern day toilet etticates: